Additions to the Precourse Video
After getting some notes on the current video, one part that was suggested was to make the emergency exit sequence more of a map route style.
Currently, the sequence shows the exit doors as the voice over describes the location. So now, we’re gonna try and do an iteration of the scene based on a map of the room. Here’s what the map looks like.
Here are some iterations I made.
It’s all a work in progress and I was given notes to make the map reflect the look of the studio itself so I’ll be working on that this week as well as other assets.
New Assignment: UTFC Banners
This was a pretty straightforward assignment as we just had to use a tamplate to make banners for the textbook. Here are examples of the banners I made.