You’ll need to design and upload a banner to go at the top of this page.
Upload a Blog Banner
Step One: Design Your Banner
Use these specs when you’re making your banner (can be Photoshop, Canva, etc):
- Your banner should be 780 pixels wide (the height doesn’t matter)
- Must include your name, your major, and your expected graduation year
- Your banner should reflect who you are (your personality, interests or major)
- If you save your banner as a JPG, make sure sure the quality is high (i.e. at least 60)
Step Two: Upload Your Banner to the STA Blog
- Log in the the STA Blog here. You should’ve received an email confirming your new WordPress account with your username and assigned password. If didn’t get it or you can’t log in, ask Suloni or another STA.
- You’ll be able to change your password anytime by going to Users > Your Profile > Account Management > New Password.
Uploading media and banners in WP
- Read these links before you upload your banner.
- They will walk you through how to upload media to your blog.