This week I’ve been continuing studio graphic training, working on IDs, and starting COLA Guides edits. I met with Abriella, Thuy, Bridget, and Sheryl to talk about these edits. Today (Friday) I’ve spent most of my shift working on captioning for the E316M class. It was my first time doing real captioning edits (I did a bit for the Texas Politics podcasts, but that just involved copying and pasting the auto captions from the UT Libraries’ software). This was a bit more intensive than I expected, just because it involved a lot of rewinding and some guesswork to get each and every word as close to as what was really said as possible.