I recently had a code review with Stacy to go over 1) the code Rodrigo and I wrote and 2) how we should approach refactoring the HTML before implementing Lesser’s design. We realized a couple of things about how the site is working:
First, the site currently works as a “coin converter” instead of a currency converter (i.e. It converts from quarters to pence instead of US currency to UK currency). Stacy emailed the client about this, and it seems like we’ll be needing to change up the algorithm to make it a currency converter instead.
Second, some of the elements in Lesser’s design (like the addition of 2 time period fields instead of a single one) don’t reflect the current functionality of the site. So we’ll need to clarify some things with the client about this as well.
Stacy told me to hold off on making any big changes to functionality before we get to meet with the clients again. I’m just going to be updating the HTML for now.
Currently, the site looks like this:
And this is Lesser’s most recent design: