RUS 412 Developments
No super visual updates today! Last week, I mainly worked to get the animation aspect of the RUS412K project back on track. I had previously gotten a little behind on assigning tasks for this project, and after talking with Suloni, Samantha, Kelly, and Heather, have devised a way to make sure we stay on track with the project and deliver everything on time. In doing so, we have agreed on rolling deadlines for the animations, since they all don’t have to be completed by the end of August. That way, STAs can continue working into the semester on these animations, giving them more time to complete them. I also learned that the RUS407 semester doesn’t go live in the fall, just the spring so I have reached an agreement with the professor to push back the deadlines for the RUS407 edits until we can make sure the classes that go live in the fall will be completed in time. Now I’ve got the animation google sheet back in order and STAs are breezing through the assignments I’ve been giving them, just waiting to get audio/ppts for the RUS412 semester to get those synced up with the help of some video and design STAs before classes begin at the end of next month!