Theater Set Final
I finally finished the set designs for TD301!!!!
It was pretty discouraging when I first sent in the images for testing, because the colors were not accurate at all on the big monitor. Originally we thought the blue would be the main issue, but yellow turned out to be the color that is having the most trouble.
To make the yellow appear more less green, I added more orange tones and enhanced the gradience. I also added the UT logo and stars as a finishing touch to make things stand out more. I made a very short animation for with the stars and lights twinkling and the UT logo flying by, but it took forever to export. Overall I am very happy with how it turned out, I really enjoyed drawing all the lights and using bright colors~