This week, I was given a new project from Suloni & Stacy to work on a website for a Persian class. At first, I thought it was just uploaded new audio/ video files, but it ended up requiring me to do some coding!!!!!!! It’s been a while since I’ve worked with html, so I had to ask Nick a lot of questions. I was a noob!! But it was really fun and satisfying to see the new changes I made.
<the menu bar before>
<after ~coding~ and making new changes>
Coding was a little scary at first, and I had to get the exact names of things in there, so I made a lot of mistakes and failures. But in the end, everything worked out! It was largely thanks to Nick for helping out! This is the link to the Persian website: https://www.laits.utexas.edu/persian_teaching_resources/vol2_unit4.php
I also finished my ~new~ STA caricature: