The beginning of the semester has been kind of slow for me. I haven’t been able to get deeply into work because of different reasons. (freezing temperatures, lots of school work, new schedule)
The first week of work I basically finished my share of the Kids TBH animations (more on that the earlier post). After that I started working on RBTL and on new TBH interactives.
Now on to TBH. I started looking at some interactives assigned to me for the semester and ran into some design questions. Suloni and others helped me resolve these, in the meantime I started working on Doorways to the Past. I can tell this one’s going to be long already since there’s sooooo many objects interacting. I nailed down the intro sequence and am working on setting up the main frame to look like the one in the second picture.