UTFC Reverse Image Search
Project: Reverse Image Searching
Notes: As I have some downtime this week, I moved onto a PPT I’ve done in the past to see how that image sourcing goes. So far for the UTFC project we need to find images that we’ve used in the past for image crediting. The main goal of these assignments was to get a feel for how time-consuming they will be & start making a case for alternatives like purchasing photos, etc. I ended up finding 20+ images for each module and formatting the links into the table below.
UTFC Greenscreen Edits
Project: Greenscreen Image Sourcing
Due On: April 20th
Notes: A handful of STAs were tasked with finding royalty-free images and uploading them into a PowerPoint. As a team, our responsibility is to insert the correct copyright info into a Spreadsheet our Art Director, Maddy, had made. Overall, I found the process therapeutic and gives a means to paying attention to detail when finding images. As a newer update, I finished this module, meaning I found 24 images for the PowerPoint!
UTFC Studio Testing
Project: Backdrop Color Testing
Notes: Since UTFC plans on recording its lectures this summer, I had the opportunity to go inside the recording studio to test backdrops for the lecturer. It was a cool and fun moment to get a hands-on experience with the other side of this assignment! I could see the backdrops in real time and edit them to the correct display such as altering contrast and saturation inside Photoshop. This time around, another STA, Marissa Devivar was the model and I edited!