For this week, I had a pretty productive and fun time! Lots of new projects like animating and making logos!
I finished my animation from my previous blog post where I had to make a quick segment that displayed a request from the professor in ECO 304K.
I did a minor tweak on the TxPEP logo along with re-creating some new icons for their branding style.
I made a quick TA banner for ARH 301:
And I got to start a new project for the Department of American Studies again! The professor was looking to have their new AMS logo on one side of the tiny card and a QR code on the other side. Here are some rough drafts I whipped up: