I finished the assignment Tate gave me! Here it is:
Wow look at dem angles!
It was difficult doing the buttons for the 3/4 perspective of the remote, but I think I got kinda close. Adobe Animate certainly has a learning curve and I understand it better than I did when I first started this assignment. I’m super grateful to Tate for helping me out with this.
I also worked a bit more on the Russian Illustration. The perspectives in the previous draft were a bit messy and wonky, so I went ahead and added a solid color to clearly distinguish the objects and redid some of the lines.
It’s easier to look at the background now!