UPDATE: Adobe Xd
Persian Learning Style Documentation
project: Persian Learning Style Documentation
Client /Prof: Anousha
completion status: Started Nov. 5th, 2018
staff guidance: Suloni
STA team members: Kathy, Nick?, Sanika?
description/plans: writeup documenting all styles and effects of all pages of Persian Learning sites
To be completed: Nov. 25th, 2018
Provided these notes for edits (these have since been addressed!)
1. What font is this?
mockups use Helvetica
If Helvetica can’t be used, a google font alternative is Lato: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Lato
2. There should be a bottom border on the header:
border-bottom: 1px solid #d7d7d7 (secondary color) is specified in the style doc
3. Page content needs the same negative space/padding as the home page (whatever padding we agreed on when we sat down to look at the home page, I can’t remember the exact pixel value); this is for consistency and also to give the content some breathing room.
4. container content should have more padding– 25px padding (all sides within container) is specified in the style doc
5. can install dropdown button change to something cleaner/more modern?
Button should also be right-aligned in the container
6. “Your install succeeded!” sounds off, (kind of sounds like “your install seceded”) language should be “Successfully Installed” or “Install Successful”
and text should be bold and #3c763d
Collapsable Group Container
7. Missing a heading for the Instructions section. Instructions Heading should be same style as Installation Heading with bottom padding–20px
8. Collapsable Group container should be same width as installation container
9. Collapsable Group title text should be black and bolded.
10. Collapsable Group content text should have more padding– 25px padding (all sides within container).