I’ve finished most of the onboarding procedures and have started getting into the groove of things now! Last week, I made a presentation slide explaining 5 things from the STA handbook:
I chose to go with quite a minimal and straight-to-the-point design for the slides because of the nature of the content. 🙂
I’ve also been working on setting up Adobe IDs to address the licensing issues on the MEZ lab computers, which is frankly something that I didn’t expect to be doing on my first week but it was a fun time!
Aside from that, Suloni assigned to me a small addition on the Hebrew course page that would essentially notify students that they needed Flash Player to run the tutorial modules. After getting all the necessary directory permissions and talking to Dean Raizen to figure out what exactly I needed to add, I added the small small change in: