Small Blanton Fixes
This week I helped Ruben and Lizabel (a client; works for Blanton) with some small fixes to the Blanton.
Before, I could only add link to individual blocks of texts. Ruben recently added a plugin that allowed us to add links to any kind of block.
I also helped Lizabel debug some things. There was a problem where on mobile some of her pages had some her pages were very wide. The text was contained in the screen, but at the bottom of the page there was a wide blank space that caused a horizontal scrolling. I found the problem to be a large canvas element and quickly fixed that for her.
The rest of the week I did trainings.
I recycled code from my hackathon project for this training.
Grav and Gantry Training
Had some small technical difficulties because I am new to Grav, but I am getting there.
Made my own custom particle for the profile half and half.