This last week (more LRC flyer)
I haven’t had a ton of shifts since I last posted, but I’ve mostly been working on the flyer design advertising the Visiting Scholars Program at the Linguistics Research Center and the photo ID KB.
The LRC provided the copy (words) for the flyer, and well, it’s a lot. Our current proposal is to make a packet, seeing as each page is the regular 8.5 x 11 inch paper (mostly digital).
Photo ID KB progress
The photo ID KB revisions are almost done! This last week, I added:
- Photo submission guidelines
- A few exceptions to photo submission rules
- Faculty photos with medical masks
- Naval Science cropping to show medals for 200×300 photos
- What do to with photos that don’t meet guidelines, but might be good for the body of a faculty member’s profile page
- A separate KB article for email templates regarding all things photo IDs