This project was more of a learning experience. I had to create this card using HTML and CSS. Also, when you click on the card, a pop-up appears, and writing a string into that pop-up will change all the strings in the card that read “Connoly” to the pop-up string. JQuery was used to implement this functionality.
Life & Letters would like to change the current appearance of their site, which looks like this:
They want their site to appear more visual, so I am making it look better. So far, I have this: (The backend of the site is much harder to handle than the front-end. The front-end is letting me learn a lot too, since I essentially had to create the page from a blank slate. Making the correct articles appear in correct pages and lining that up with Wordress’s CMS is frankly very challenging, because WordPress’s documentation is absolutely terrible when compared to Oracle’s Java APIs.)
This is first project I finished working on. It taught me about WordPress’s PHP based CMS. I handled WordPress’s core files, so it was a really interesting learning experience.
Today, I completed orientation activities including banner design.