LRC Poster, Chatter interviews, KB edits, and more
This past week, I’ve been busy! Here’s a quick synopsis of what I did:
- Talked to Marla and Chris about Chatter
- Edited the photo ID KB article
- Created a new KB article for ID email templates
- Did the animated course graphics training
- Created a draft of a flyer advertising the visiting scholars program at the Linguistics Research Center
Animated course graphics training
I made this intro based on a course I designed a display for. I used brightness and glow effects in AE to simulate lightning, once I separated the foreground cloud and lightning bolts into separate layers in Photoshop.
LRC flyer draft
The LRC wants to advertise their visitings scholars program, using vague UT branding, an open color scheme, and possibly the banner image from its site. I used the banner image, GT Sectra, and I eyedropped the color scheme from the banner image.