This past week, I helped Tate with a quick watercolor bg. This time, it was a hill that one of the characters and the bunnies will be climbing.
For the rest of the week, I mainly focused on eanthro labs and updated a website banner here and there. It’s been a good experience to manage the eanthro project. It seems like everyone is doing well. I tried to give everyone a roughly equal amount of pages to complete, but some are just way longer than others.
I also got assigned to manage the Cascade updating project, so I’m currently in the process to organizing.
Stacy also mentioned I would have a project involving WordPress for him, so that’s pretty exciting as well.