Hello blôg the past two weeks I’ve been working on reformatting some powerpoints for PSY319K. Below are the templates I created:
This project’s timeline shifted pretty rapidly, as the professor uploaded the powerpoints right before Spring Break and wanted to record three lectures a day throughout that week. We used a spreadsheet to keep things on task:
Each powerpoint was uploaded into a folder for review, at which point I checked that the powerpoint content and animations matched the original uploads. Then, those powerpoints were uploaded into a final review folder for the professor to access. Here’s what some of those slides looked like:
This assignment was pretty fun to manage! I really enjoy being on the editor side of review processes. I also learned how to make master slides in powerpoint which is super useful when you’re assigning reformatting out to people on different shifts; the better your template, the fewer errors you will have!