Trapezites: Last Update
This is my last week as an STA (stay queued for my last blog post) so I’ll be working on wrapping up this project.
Stacy and I had a meeting with Joey (the client) and Lesser (the designer) about 3 weeks back. I feel like it was really productive. There was a lot of details about how some things would look or be implemented that were not very clear before the meeting, but now we’ve managed to get a really great final draft for me and Lesser to work on. The only drawback is that the new design looks pretty different from what I had already implemented, so it’ll be a lot of work to get it to where it needs to be. Here are the pictures for the new design and the website that it’s based on.
Since I only have 1 shift left, I will not be able to get the website to this point. My main goal is to make it so that the next person that works on it (probably Estella) can pick it up easily. This probably means clean up the code A LOT, fix a couple of bugs and setup the HTML to look more like the new layout. Also, I need to add some comments explaining what each function does and how they work. I’m honestly a little sad I didn’t get to follow this project all the way through, but I think my contribution will be important in the end. This is what it looks like as of now.