Weird week – I get back from vacation, and a couple days later I’m knocked out with a 100 degree fever!
I did a lot of little stuff this week, so I’ll cover 2 things quick.
Course Graphics – ADV 319 Psychology of Advertising
More like course graphic!
They just requested one custom button for the home page. I may have copied Hess Trucks slightly.
Suloni and I talked this week about reorganizing the input workflow for photo IDs. The process we wrote out:
- Client uses Online Photo ID Submission Form to submit a digital photo
- 3 Managers receive ID submission in Outlook email
- 1 Manager copies the “Print” version of the Outlook email to paste into the appropriate BCto-do comment in the appropriate group FACULTY or STAFF or GSTD
- Manager, adds data from BCcomment, to our SpreadSheet
- Manager rocket-boosts each BCcomment with “SS” to denote which data is added to our SpreadSheet.
- Manager: investigate each submission to see if it is indeed in Box
- Manager: if photo not in Box, note in the SpreadSheet + add the e-mail contact. (graduate advisor is the e-mail contact, if grad student submission is not in box)
- Manager: e-mail sender or advisor for new submission
- Manager: Create and assign 1 BCto-do under “STA Assignments” group
The thing I’m most proud of, a new spreadsheet! Yay! At Suloni’s suggestion, simplified from my older experiment for more streamlined intake. Compare: