For the first time ever, I forgot to update my blog last week! That’s how busy I’ve been!
GSD Course Posters
I had just about wrapped these up by the time of the meeting last week. I ended up completing around half of them myself.
After we compiled all the pdfs into one folder, I edited the instructor names and course times onto them. It was a good test of adobe acrobat’s pdf editing capabilities. Editing text is very straightforward, and images can be edited too, though replacing them might be harder for collages. The idea is that professors and faculty can edit their own promotional materials for future semesters.
We have 5 courses to modify into screen ads, but Maddy is working on a template for that.
So, I don’t have as many fun pictures for this, because the most time has been put into unraveling the logistical issues behind the pictures. It turns out, we may need to redo somewhere between 2,000 and 17,000 images due to copyright conflicts. That will be some fun logistics. I did learn a lot about creative commons licenses in the meantime!