This week, I began drafting the graphics for NTR 306. The professors liked my first design direction, so I went from there. I iterated different background colors and photo effects to find something that both looked good and would work in the studio. I tried some green overlays, but ended up going with a warmer overlay.
Here are the latest drafts for the Canvas banner and TA monitor:
I also began training for the French textbook. I worked through making the backdrops and the Lingco banners. After finishing the Lingco banner, I got started on some of the banners that will eventually be used. Here is one of them:
That’s it for this week!