In the past week, I’ve been working on Cascade help requests as well as some Canvasser modules. For the Cascade help requests, there’s a Sanskrit Gallery page that was transferred from an older platform onto Cascade. Through this process, the image descriptions became hidden from the user unless they hovered over the image with their cursor for a few seconds. The client wanted to add the description onto the image so that it’s easily visible. I went through and parsed out the descriptions (which contained HTML tags) and formatted it so that it’s easily readable. Here they are:
Also, I spent some time working on a Canvasser module (Lab 9 Section 6) which was missing popups for every data point on the graph.
For every point on the data table, I had to create an ‘overlay’ photo, as well as a popup window with the correct information from the original vLabs module. Frankly this was a little bit of a tedious process, but it was a nice change of pace to work in Photoshop for a bit!