This week I got to start on work for my first client along with some graphics for the UTFC (UT French Course) project. For me, this week’s projects were simple and quick! In regards to the project I had to do for the client, all I had to make was an editable PDF for physical cards, each hoping to be crafted on a room-by-room basis. Basically, I had to make info cards so that a unique QR code may be placed in them, according to the client. The card on the top was an approved design while the bottom design was an alternative layout I thought of!
As I worked on the Helpdesk Placement Card Project I also made some official backdrops for the UTFC course!
Along with a finished training course from earlier in the week.