I’ve just mainly been working on vlabs this past week! That includes both making my own and also reviewing others’ (mainly Maddy’s) psd assignments. Here are a few that I’ve done/ edited:
I also learned how to make a transparent background in .psd (for artboards), so Suloni has asked me to make a basic training instructions for others. I have uploaded the simple instructions on the Knowledge Base:
On Wednesday, Tate and I were filmed by Jacob & JP’s Video/Audio STA crew for the LAITS Documentation Series for the Mellon Scholars Seminar we led. It took about 2 hours, and Jacob asked us both personal and work-related questions, and he made it very easy for us to come up with our answers naturally! Overall, it was a very fun time, even though I was a bit nervous to get in front of the camera. We asked some of the other STA’s to pose for our BTS (Behind The Scene) photoshoot – thanks, yall!!!!