Hi! This week was much like my last and I spent a majority of my time working on the Blanton Migration Project.
Project: Blanton Website Migration
Client /Prof: Blanton Museum
completion status: started work on August 23 and still continuing
staff guidance: Ruben Garza
STA team members: Marianne, Angie
description/plans: Work on migrating the current Blanton museum website pages to the WordPress site
I spent hours and hours working on the Past exhibition page which contains exhibitions dating back to 2001 and each exhibition has its own linked page with info about it.
It took me a while to create the individual pages for all the exhibitions and then link them to the parent page (past exhibitions) and figuring out the formatting of the exhibition pages which Marianne kindly helped me with . I will still be working on this going into the following week.