The Texas Politics Project requested a template for their research papers. I was super excited to get this assignment because, well, I’m a huge Texas politics nerd and I used to intern in the legislature. I actually got the internship through the Texas Politics Project’s website!
I started today on the template in Google docs. It’s a bit pesky. Apparently, the way it looks to me on the doc isn’t the way it actually looks, so I have to constantly export PDFs and delete them to check what I’ve actually done. So far, I’ve done everything except adding a couple of more pull quotes and some minor alignment things.
I need to fix this:
But here’s some other sparse screenshots from the doc!