The past week, I worked on several different things. Because I didn’t have any RUS412 assignments, my focus was on other things like NWAV 49, TBH, Cascade, photo ID’s, and even a surprise project for Samantha, who is leaving us!
NWAV 49 project has been really fun, because there aren’t strict rules and I can be my creative self. One challenge is that I still am not entirely sure what NWAV is… but I just decided to go with the flow! I changed the colors from nude colors to more pop-culture/ bright colors to grab the viewer’s attention. These are the logos and banners (not sure if finished, though):
For TBH, I had to replace some of the homepage images – I either drew them or found them on the Noun Project. I also got rid of the black boxes in the “Teachers” section for the little icons. I also changed the SAA logo at the bottom, as per Ruben’s request.
I also worked on some cascade redocumentation – meeting with our client tomorrow!! I’m kind of nervous because I feel like I still don’t know cascade 100%;
For photo ID’s, I’ve been assigning them to the new STA’s, but since I didn’t really have much to do, I decided to take on all the new photo id request. Here are a few of them:
And last but not least, Samantha’s farewell card: