I was tasked with creating the banner that will display all STAs for this Fall’s program. It was definitely a task to figure out how to display a bunch of photos in an interesting way, without drawing the eye away or making viewing confusing. I went through quite a few iterations, and much thanks to Jac for adding in the photos and making some text a little more readable. I think my first draft was pretty gross but the end result was really nice. It’s interesting to see an idea advance after breaks between working. Overall I enjoyed the project a lot, I tried a different style than what I am usually making and the design requirements were fairly open to play with.