I’ve been a little sloppy about blog posts since we came back from spring break. Lots of things have changed. We finally finished all the TBH animations, therefore I have been assigned to focus on RBTL. It was tough restarting the project after so long but I think I have finally brought it up to speed. I developed the page called Enjambents based on my previous work, I think it really helped me remember what I was doing and how. Then I used the same ideas to make a page called Scansion. This one did not work at first. It took me a couple of hours to track a tiny bug but I got it working now. Pictures of both below, they look better in the site.
Now a little bad news, we are not done with TBH. We have been looking back at all the interactives we made. Some problems aroused with one of my first projects: the main menu for the Kids part of TBH (Kids-main). The animation works well but the way browsers handle tabs and information makes it not work. Suloni commissioned me to make a mock-up of a new main menu. I did and she managed to convince the lady in charge of the project to change it. It makes me sad to drop all my previous work, especially since it’s once of my favorite interactives, but it was necessary. It’s much subtler now, but also more functional.