Request: Create chalkboard illustrations used for set design in Dr. English’s ESL videos.
I communicated back and forth with:
Project Managers:Suloni Robertson, Mike Heidenreich
STA’s: Juan Villarreal
Process: I was given a list of request of illustrations to make in a chalk style with a chalk brush in photoshop. Midway into the project, another STA took over the project and then we finished the remaining illustrations together.
- Video 1 Some of the illustrations we have already created smiling and waving hello. (Maybe the Owl for video 11, the cat from 12 and the Walrus from 18 or one of the veggie friends from 25) Also, have a blank piece of paper or pile of paper with a pencil next to it. Include the word Hello in the image. For inspiration on the waving:123
- Video 2 Egg sandwich blue print. Here is what anegg sandwichactually looks like and andidea for how to blueprint a sandwich
- Video 3 A fox wedding
- Video 4 Have a paragraph symbol () above a drawing of a cat
- Video 5 aA uU sS tT iI nN
- Video 6 3 lines with punctuation
- Video 7 first line with a blank, then words, symbol listed below
- I ______ the taco.
- heart symbol
- Video 8 Drawing of a brain next to the drawing of a lightening bolt coming out of a storm cloud (it shows brain storming).
- Video 9 A big heart with the words Subject + Verb inside it
- Video 10 Variousgears working together
- Video 11 Drawing of an owl
- Video 12 Cat playing accordion (see attached image)
- Video 13 3 train cars linked together with the words Phrase and wordsinside each car
- Video 14 Drawing of an eagle
- Video 15 No image needed
- Video 16 A drawing of a mortar board next to a drawing of the state of Texas
- Video 17 Drawing of stay on target imagewith the words Stay on topic underneath it
- Video 18 Drawing of a happy walruswith the words And in the end near it
- Video 19 Drawing of 2 or 3 uniforms (more school in nature)
- Video 20 Drawing of someone climbing stairs towards the sun
- Video 21 A very heavy object bring held back by something flimsy like a wood board.
- Video 22 Drawing of a female adult teacher
- Video 23 A raven with the wordNevermore. next to it
- Video 24 Different gift wrapped boxes with one box open and a toy of some sort outside it. The boxes should be different colors, sizes and shapes.
- Video 25 Fruit friends
- Video 26 Eyes looking at someone with a paper
- Video 27 The 5 senses
- Video 28 Anoptical illusion
- Video 29 Two robot looking creatures talking
- Video 30 Someone sitting on bed or chair on laptop with cat
- Video 31 Emoji looking thumbs up and thumbs down
- Video 32 A heart containing 2 or 3 things associated with New York City inside (taxi cab, hotdogs, time square, etc.)
- Video 33 Cute sushi looking characters
- Video 34 Platypus in a lab coat
- Video 35 A city skyline (it can be any city as long as it looks inviting)AustinMade up city
- Video 36 A kid cheating off another kids test while a professor looks on
- Video 37 A black cat dreaming of a knight fighting a monster (maybe a bearlike creature). Please usethis shape or similarfor the cat.
- Video 38 Much like the image from lesson 1, have some of the illustrations we have already created looking sad and waving goodbye (these can be the same images from lesson 1 or different). Thepaper should now have writing on it (we do not need to be able to read it) and a red A+ across the top of it.Please include the words Well meet again in the image.