Photo IDs, Banners, InDesign, and Cascade
I’ve been up to a lot recently, so here’s a big complication of my work from this week!
To start, I finally got around to creating a banner for my blog, as you can see above. I used Adobe Illustrator to create the simple leaves in the background, which complement my major and love of botany. And carrying over from last week, I updated speaker profiles and episode transcriptions for the podcast “Second Reading.” I also got the opportunity to edit more photo IDs.
Additionally, I also helped update a banner for the Class, RUS406. Suloni requested that I edit an old banner graphic with new text, and use that graphic in a new canvas page illustration created by Valerie.
Yet another project that I worked on this week is Indesign training. This is probably the assignment that I had the most fun doing- as article layout is something I am already familiar with and thoroughly enjoy. Here are the final spreads; I’m quite satisfied with how the pages turned out!
And lastly, I’ve been continuing Cascade site training. So far I’ve learned to create three different types of tables. I used these html tables to create a new page on my test site, which features lofi music that I’ve been listening to lately. You can check it out here!