In the past week, I have worked on varous projects, one of which includes the good ol’ photo ID’s for faculty/grad students/ staffs. This week, I worked on editing 10 photo’s, and I am waiting for Emily’s approval for my edits:
I also had lots of fun making the STA banner (although I’m still waiting on few people to submit their avatars). I tried to make it look like we ~like~ each other and enjoy spending time together…which is ironic, because most of us are usually very quiet when we work on our own projects in the office! I thought a backyard party with warm lights would lighten up the mood! I also helped Nick with his caricature – we had some struggles, but overall, we learned a great lot about transforming a photograph into a “cartoon.”
I was also asked my Suloni to make a guideline for editing 200×300 photo id’s. We are hoping that the STA’s who work on the photo ID’s in the future will be able to apply these new “rules”!