This week Asmita and I finished adding the featured images to the first four pages of blog posts and formatting them. I then looked over the website to make sure it looked consistent and watched for styling issues.
The rest of the week I spent on trainings.
For an inaccessible website, I looked at the LAITS KB.
The logos at the top failed the contrast check.
The images on the page don’t have alt text.
The tabbing on the page skips over some of the menu elements.
For an accessible website, I looked at the BBC News site.
The images on the site have alt text.
When tabbing, I was given an option for Accessibility Help and was able to go through all the menu items in order.