Other than a whole lot of photo ID trainings and handing out photo ID assignments out to the new STA’s, I have also worked on some design projects.
First is making my own character design for the RUS 412 animations. It’s been almost a year since I’ve used Adobe Animate!!! So I have been super slow with using the tools and getting my way through the program yesterday. However, Tate organized everything so well and gave clear instructions that I managed to finish my first character – the waiter!!! I still have to make some adjustments, like getting rid of the ponytail and centering the hat. I can’t wait to keep working with Adobe Animate!
I also made some adjustments to the podcast cover art. Still have to add/ make changes, like add the wigs, put some colored splatters in the background (Suloni’s request), and play around with the words. So far, I like the way it looks..I think!