I have continued to work on my game! At this point, I think everything is in the correct position and all the layers are in the right order. I have gotten through most of the conditionals and interactions, and I should be able to be done with the rest by the next time I work! If all goes smoothly, hopefully I can wrap the game up my next shift and make edits as needed. I realized that the original idea I had for “reusing” BB and dragging to multiple different places would not work well, so I got around that by making additional versions of BB for each drag and drop question. You can see them all in this photo, but only one will be visible at a time. After the player drags one version to the correct spot, then the new version of BB will appear.