Ah yes, the photo ID processing that no one blogs about…
I also worked more on the Slavic presentation logo design for Mike & Dr. Rice!
This is the one Dr. Rice ended up choosing:
I worked on several different things the past week or two. First, like everyone, I worked on a ppt reformatting for the AFR303 class:
I’ve also worked on photo ID reorganization, a big project that Aidan and Andre have been working on.
And lastly, my main focus for the past week has been on designing a logo for Dr. Rice’s Slavic presentation. The first few rough drafts looked like this:
And then I got rid of the dark background and the text box:
Now working on final drafts… more updates to come!
As usual, I have worked on the RUS 407 illustrations, as well as some flyers for the LAITS events.
U14_3 coloring (Tate did the illustration)
Then colored in the people:
And then a huge chunk of the past 2 weeks was devoted to creating a LAITS events flyer with Mike and Suloni – it was challenging to fit all the different kinds of characters all the STA’s have created (Russian, Latin, Animations). But nevertheless, it is nice to see the final product that Suloni have graciouslly touched upon on my draft.
My draft (after many tries…):
Suloni’s final draft:
Few things I worked on:
Helped Marla & Suloni with her big ppt presentation coming up! Mostly organizing things and adding animation features to the content in the slides.
Another RUS 407 illustration, this time U14_5:
As usual, I started out with my sketch to get the composition:
Final draft – toned down the pebble-y sand from the first draft, put more volume into the trees and the mountains, made the water look more transparent and ~flowy~, and drew the appropriate clothing for each characters!
**I also worked on the photo ID re-organization assigned by Aidan, trained Esther for her new STA orientation, and worked on a powerpoint reformatting for PSY306.