Updates on French Site
During one of my last shifts before Thanksgiving break I spent some time updating the promotional site for French Online. This was basically a complete content overhaul but keeping the same template as before, to match the other language promotional sites. While working on it we also found some small issues with the site. The responsiveness definitely needed some since text would get really small when opening the site on a mobile phone. Also, there were some dead links and content redundancy. The biggest issue was that there was so much contrast between the white background of the page and the dark pictures on the site. Thankfully, Valerie took some time to edit the pictures and make them look more lively. It didn’t take too long to fix it and I think it turned out great.