By Julio Garcia
By Julio Garcia
click here to go back to the HomePage
Welcome to Julio’s Page
This week I added text to the African and African American Studies web Mock-Up design that I laid out. I also illustrated a mask for this same site. I worked on the floor of one of the images in the asl 3 mock ups.
This past week I worked on the splash pages for the African and African American Studies and Spanish and Portuguese website.
Finished the first slide for the ASL project and am ready to meet with Suloni for a critique. To finish I had to use the background pictures and cut out details like a lamp and a tree. Started the second secenario where the two actors are joking around and one spits in the others face. Decided against using the tree because it didn’t fit into the world that I’ve created with illustrated backgrounds. I began playing around with the graphics for cascade projects.
This week I worked on the mock up for the ASL website. I am also cutting out backgrounds from the pictures. I photographed different potential backgrounds around campus that will be incorporated in the mock up.
This week I worked on the Berlin color correcting project and The ASL 3 project. For ASL I illustrated a few things for the mock up. Second, I took out the backgrounds for some of the pictures like in the example below.
December 3, 2007
This week I organized the photoshoot for the ASL 3 section on Spills. I recruited models, emails, directed the shoot. I also assigned the final projects for the Vietnamese Power Points. I finished another animal, the Zygolophodon.
This week I helped Matt with Lesson 12 for the Vietnamesse Power Point project by doing one of the slides. I assigned and emailed Mai-Thi, Corinna, and Kathy with their new projects. After this week we should be done with the lessons for class 604. I have also been working on the animals for the E-fossils website. My goal for this week is to have photographed the models that I will need for the ASL 3 mock up. Matt, Suloni, and I met with Annie this past week on Thursday to discuss the new style and direction for the ASL filming and photoshoots.
This week the Vietnamese Power Point design team had four lessons due. I spent the majority of my time tweaking and cleaning up the slides from the designers. I then formated them and input them into powerpoint files and sent them out to Professor Nguyen.
This past week I:
STA Home Page Final
STA HOME PAGE MOCK UP 50% DONE
Vietnamesse Class Powerpoints
Banner for English Redesign
Map of MesoAmerica with Boundaries
JADEITA FIGURE FROM KINICHINA
MAP OF MESOAMERICA
”April 30, 2007″
April 16, 2007
April 09, 2007
April 02, 2007