I’ve made several changes to the site since receiving the base code:
- I fixed an issue where the search bars weren’t actually receiving the entire text input (ex: if I search for “ab” it would only use “a”).
- The currency conversions weren’t being displayed, so I fixed the error that kept them from showing up.
- I added a placeholder “About” pop-up. I’ll style it when I receive the full site design and further information.
- I also fixed the formatting on the title at the bottom that displays the selected currency & time period.
- I need to ask Stacy for some clarification on the wireframe he gave me to reference
- Meeting with the client soon to see where they’re at
- Continue fixing bugs that I find