We were given the task of creating short animations which will be used in the Powerpoints of an online Russian class in the fall. The animations weren’t too hard to make, although it is quite time consuming. It also doesn’t help that Adobe Animate starts moving like a snail when lots of assets are added. Nonetheless, the end result is quite amusing since I aimed for over exaggerated features and movements. Here are the 3 I’ve made so far.
For the STA presentation, we made a project reel video to display all the various projects that had been done throughout the year but wouldn’t be highlighted during the presentation due to time constraints. All of the design STAs made Photoshop files of their projects using a template, and after they made theirs, I went in and made sure each file matched the template. Since it was going to end up in a video, we didn’t want things to jump around and be a distraction when putting everyone’s files together. In total, I had to format over 50 files. In addition to that, I made a couple of the presenter slides.