Today, I was able to display the full information for the lists, also, I started to reorder the code in order to start the filter of the lists.
Today I internally made some improvements in the way I was sorting and retrieving information in the site, also I added the Topic Tab information displaying which taxonomy it belongs to as well alphabetic order for all taxonomies. After, I started to work on the displaying of information for each of the taxonomies, now you can see related philosophers.
Today I worked on modifying the prototype according to the requirements of the client: first about tab, index became Topical Index. On the bibliographies subsite it will display the type of source, and also It will be add a new filter according to the source type.
I also worked on the development of the site, where I mapped the taxonomies (movements, periods, topics, etc) to both the Philosophers and Bibliographies site.
Today I also worked on displaying the information of the Bibliographies into the site format.
Today I was able to display the actual philosopher to the site, with all of its information, such as other categories into the browser.