CLIO + Canvasser
I made a little more progress on my CLIO site this week! (Currently on part 2 of the training.) I added a background, some quiz elements, plus a carousel feature-thingy that lets you page through images (not sure if I like the header + bg combo though, so I might play with that some more). Haven’t made a ton of progress on my Canvasser game this week, but the basic elements are there. Next week I’m gonna try to add a table to my site.
Other than CLIO, I had a meeting with Abriella and Sheryl to talk about how we will be training other STAs on the Chat Bot, web support requests, and the COLA Help Guides. We made notes for next week, plus we talked about how to organize all of the relevant information on the KB. Abriella will be working on email templates, and I will working on a updating the style guide for new documentation.
I will also be helping to create captions in the coming weeks for (coincidentally) the same American lit class that I designed course graphics for, which honestly sounds like a nice break from design tasks (which can be mentally draining sometimes).