We got another project this week to update a dozen or so LAITS podcasts. We each got assigned a podcast to update in WordPress by adding bios and pictures for the guest speakers (which we find online), plus transcriptions for all the episodes. We’re getting the transcriptions through UT Libraries’ automatic transcription service, which has been working pretty well. The transcriptions are going a little slower than I expected because you can only get 10 at a time, and I have 30+ episodes to get through. But other than that I haven’t had any issues!
The final step in updating the Knowledge Base is reorganizing the black menu bar at the top of the site. There are several broken links, and several links that are probably outdated, so I’m looking at ways to update and relabel the categories with Abriella and Maddy. Orientation is coming up soon, so it will be nice to have the KB updated for the new STAs, especially while we’re all working from home.
Other than that, I don’t have much else to share. I think I have a project coming up for an art history class, so more to share soon!