Hello! The majority of this week’s work focused on me finishing the STA roster poster for LAITS. Here are the stages of work I progressed from last week. Apart from the draft I had previously, I started in a different direction for the theme along with a new color scheme so this process was very intense with the deadline!
At the end of my work week, I thankfully had some assistance from various STAs with photo editing from a template I made. I needed 36 photos cropped into a shield shape so thanks to everyone who helped!
Since I had to leave before finishing by the deadline, De’sha a fellow STA and director for this project, helped me with inserting and organizing all of the STA photos to their corresponding name. I’m super happy with how the poster looks and I’m grateful for the opportunity and all of the support!
Apart from the STA poster, I also started to work on a new PowerPoint for UTFC. For this assignment, I had to find images for each french vocabulary word in a list and create a PowerPoint that correlated to a city, which this time was Marrakech, Morocco.