Posters, Animations, and Mockups
In my last post I mentioned I wanted to revisit the illustration of the lightbulb I made for the German language poster. I though it looked too flat in comparison to the original image. So I started off my shift fixing it by adding more shading and highlights. I also created more of a curve to the bottom part of the bulb.
The left image is the original poster that I was tasked to recreate in a higher resolution. The middle image was my first draft where I thought the light bulb seemed too flat. Lastly, the image on the right shows what I came up with today after making minor changes. Overall, I think it looks a lot better!
Next, I worked on an animation assignment Tate gave me. My task was to add line work and coloring to the laundry hamper to make it look like it is is full of clothes.