Yesterday, I made my This Is Democracy podcast cover rough drafts. I went with a flat-design, cute, minimal looking cover. I also tried to use bolder colors and text to capture the listeners’ attentions (going with the whole youthful and bright tone that was requested). Looking back, I could’ve added more definition into the wigs to make it more obvious that they’re even wearing wigs.
Today, I started working on my cascade site; added the banner, some events, and made arbitrary body content.
I also worked on editing COLA IDs after Chloe walked through the process with me; here’s one example:
Hopefully, I can start working on the RUS412 assignments next week and continue to complete basic trainings.