Vlabs is in its final stages, so I mainly worked on vlabs canvassers and PSDs. The vlabs home page got a temporary graphic that we pulled from the flash site and I still need to get the icon from Jac to put in the header.
I also got put back on the learning persian project. I worked on this site before leaving for the summer, but now I’m back and putting some finishing touches. We had a long talk with Stacy about the navigation and decided to move the side menus to the top with the rest of the navigation. This will also make for a better mobile responsive site. https://learning-persian.la.utexas.edu/persian-of-iran/
Finally, I finished up my psy 352 powerpoints. Those were pretty simple and quick, so not much to update there (besides initial issues with updating keynote and whatnot)!