This studio course graphics training was a BOAT LOAD. I’m not entirely sure if I’m actually finished yet but I’ve created all of the assets. I ended up changing up my initial design a bit to include some black squares/lines, so I had to go back and adjust everything a tiny bit. Really happy with the results! I’ve just attached a couple of the assets here to give you all an idea of how the initial design was adjusted for the different formats. Really happy I got to keep my fonts consistent, but still trying to figure out how to embed the main font into powerpoint.
Here’s some powerpoint slides, the title and a stinger:
Here are the canvas designs:
And finally, a studio mock-up including my screen designs:
Super fun! Took my entire workday just to export files and shift things around lol. Until next week 🙂